Chartered Mediator & Arbitrator
Colm Brannigan has been a full-time mediator and arbitrator since 1999. He works with clients and their lawyers to manage and resolve disputes through various alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes.
Based in the GTA, Colm has a province wide practice. His approach to alternative dispute resolution includes:
- a focus on practical resolution of disputes from the client’s perspective
- an understanding that participants need results for the time and effort they spend in mediation
- the use of impartial techniques that help make participants feel comfortable with the process and outcome
- an ability to work effectively with counsel and help them resolve the dispute for their clients
- knowledge of the substantive legal issues involved in the process.
Colm is also teaches ADR as a sessional instructor in the Faculty of Law, Queen’s University.
Experience in Various Types of Disputes Including:
- family/small business
- contracts and software disputes
- real estate
- commercial leasing
- employment and workplace